Jul 17, 2017

7 Years!


I completely missed the anniversary of our house and our blog, but this past June we hit 7 years for both! Time moves so fast these days, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all.  But still... 7 years is a long time! To "celebrate" we replaced all the smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in the house. Turns out that they all expired at the same time... at 7 years and a few days, they started beeping to be replaced and wouldn't stop! It makes sense from a safety perspective to force us to replace them, but it was still annoying.

And for those of you who still read this old thing, thank you!


I know for the past year I haven't been posting very consistently, but I really appreciate everyone who has checked back and stuck around. We're slowly getting back on our feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment